1. If you could be a weather forecast, what would you be and why?
Mostly sunny with a chance of a breeze!! Well cause nobody is perfect ;)
2. If you could be a crayon, what color would you be and why?
I would say Blue. Not really sure why just that it is the color of water and I'm a river rat.
3. What is/was your biggest physical goal you want to do when you hit your goal weight?
A few years ago i went to Knotts Berry Farm (amusement park) and was asked to get off a ride cause the seat belt wouldn't fit. I was so embarrassed as you can imagine. So my goal will to be to go back and get on that ride and NOT be asked to get off!!
4. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
I'm such an animal lover i cant pick just one but it would have to be wild. To be free to roam and be outside (I'm not to be hunted!) would be so awesome. Of course someone would have to come feed me once a day at least. :)
.5. Just because I’m new to some followers and I’m curious – let’s do a put it out there in black and white stat question.What was your highest weight? 302 What is your weight now? 250 What is your goal weight if you have one? 150 What is your goal size if you have one? 7/9 What diet/program/tool do you follow/have if any? I have eaten NO carb for a couple years and lost a ton of weight but cant do the NO carb thingy anymore so i plan to just keep a low carb diet How did you lose the weight current to today? Atkins
6. What’s your best advice for people in this weight loss journey?
Don't beat yourself for mistakes while dieting (nobody is perfect) and don't say tomorrow i will start over. Start over right now!!! I remember when i was eating NO/low carb i would eat something i shouldn't and then say "Well the day is already ruined" and go on a carb fest!!! Wont work!!
7. Have you ever shaved your whootananny? UMMMMMM I'm not answering your question :) But will be picking up some Magic Shaving Powder and a Walgreens Gift Card (with no$$ on it) this weekend ;)